SCO is looking for a well-qualified Administrative Caseworker!!!
Perform daily tasks to maintain the overall workflow of the AIMS Department. Provide Assistance to Foster Care Case Work Staff.
- Review/Evaluate Family Assessments, Plan Amendments and Progress Notes.
- Trains SCO staff in AIMS and ACS procedures and protocol.
- Responsible for Family Assessment data analysis.
- Works with technical staff on Family Assessment Report and system design utilizing Connections data.
- Insures maximum EQUIP score for Family assessment timeliness.
- Supports management of Family Assessment updates, handling of SSPS/BICS reconciliation’s and fiscal related progress notes, fiscal department coordination to maximize reimbursement through SSPS/BICS system.
- Administrative functions may include: Carrieri & Carrieri correspondence, Goal Change and Termination process coordination, Fair Hearing management, special/exceptional rate process, completing secondary review of tasks completed, filing and other functions.
- Education/Degree: Bachelor’s degree required
- Years of Experience: Two years experience as a caseworker or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge of Family Assessment Service Planning, the Child Welfare process, NYC procedures and the Connections computer system.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple responsibilities, adhere to tight timeframes and communicate with managers and staff.
- Superior communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficient with strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access. Familiarity with database software to include “Options” System
- Position is based in Glen Cove; Attendance at meetings and trainings in New York City is periodically required.
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please fax or email a copy of your resume with a cover letter indicating the position of interest to:
Name/Title: Susan Lawlor/Asst. Director of Program Support
Please keep in mind that it is not possible for us to personally contact every candidate, but rest assured that your information will be reviewed and one of our hiring managers will contact you if you’re being considered for the position.
SCO FAMILY OF SERVICES is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V