Holiday Giving 2021
Below are ways to provide support:
1. Make a financial contribution to enable us to purchase gifts to bring holiday cheer to the individuals and families we serve. Be sure to indicate that your donation is to be used to purchase gifts.
2. Visit our registries by clicking the links below to order gifts and have them shipped directly to: SCO Development Office, 151 Burrs Lane, Dix Hills, NY 11746.
3. Purchase gift cards to Target, Amazon, Walmart, Bath & Body Works, Starbuck’s, Dunkin’, Restaurants, etc. to give to those in need and send them to: SCO Development Office, 151 Burrs Lane, Dix Hills, NY 11746.
4. Purchase gifts and deliver them to SCO’s Program Support Center located at 151 Burrs Lane, Dix Hills, NY. Click here for our holiday giving flyer for gift ideas or visit our registries.
5. Adopt a program. Call 631-213-0165 to find out how you, your business, or your community group can adopt one of our programs for the holidays.
6. Shop AmazonSmile. Shop at smile.amazon.com and 0.5% of eligible purchases will be donated to SCO Family of Services—no fees, no extra cost. Sign up at smile.amazon.com and select SCO Family of Services. Same products, same prices, same services as the Amazon you know.
8. SCO Family of Services to participate in Americana Manhasset’s Champions for Charity®. On November 21 and December 2 – 4, 2021, over 70 Americana Manhasset and Wheatley Plaza stores will donate 25% of designated full-price pre-tax purchases to the participating organization(s) of the shoppers’ choice. Purchases are not automatically eligible; you must register for a complimentary Champion Number, designate SCO Family of Services as your charity of choice, and present your Champion Number when making purchases during the event. For more information, visit championsforcharity.org.
SCO shoppers are invited to a reception hosted by Ralph Lauren at Americana Manhasset on Friday, December 3rd at 11:00am.
Happy Holidays From Our Family To Yours!
children get ready for kindergarten
of at-risk families throughout Brooklyn & Queens remained together and stable with family support services