FirstStepNYC Leadership Institute hosts Early Education Career Panel Dinner
June 20, 2014 / SCO News
The Early Education Leadership Institute at SCO’s FirstStepNYC held its first Career Panel Dinner on June 17th to engage and develop early childhood leaders citywide.
- Steven Antonelli, Center Director, BankStreet Early Headstart
- Gail Gordon, Adjunct Faculty at BankStreet and Hunter School of Social Work
- Sophia Pappas, Executive Director, DOE Division of Early Childhood Education
- Laura Ensler, Director, FirstStepNYC Leadership Institute
- Ina Solomon, Education Administrator, Instruction and Performance, DOE Division of Early Childhood Education
- Helen Frazier, Master Teacher, FirstStepNYC
- John Borrero, Director of Education and Disabilities, Administration for Children’s Services
Thank you to the NYC Department of Education – Division of Early Childhood Education for hosting and to the CUNY Professional Development Institute for participating!
Learn more about SCO’s FirstStepNYC Leadership Institute.
Click photos to enlarge/view caption:
of students at our residential school for youth with high-functioning autism are actively involved in weekly internships in the community
youth and adults with special needs participated in volunteer projects in their community