SCO Family of Services delivers vital human services to children, families, adults, and the community to provide them with the necessary tools to achieve success.
We are the leading human services agency, providing the highest standard of care, both in our region and in the nation. We innovate community-based practices and set evidence-based standards that shape the policy and direction of human services and interrupt the cycles that prevent every child, individual and family from having what they need to survive and thrive.
- Compassion: We provide deep empathy and a safe, caring environment that enriches and supports each life we touch.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging: We are a diverse workplace that is intentional about advancing equitable and inclusive practices that foster a feeling of belonging among our clients and staff.
- Empowerment: We enhance the strengths of individuals, families, communities, and staff, providing opportunities to succeed.
- Excellence: We provide the highest level of care to those we serve. We do this in a culture that elevates learning and appreciates our dedicated, hardworking staff.
- Integrity: We pride ourselves on honesty, commitment, and accountability.
Children in our NYC shelters had a
attendance rate at NYC DOE schools
of eligible students at Westbrook Preparatory School passed the Regents exam on the first try